Crew Resource Management Training for Aircrew – Recurrent, reviews the latest incidents and examines the most recent updates in psychology, CRM, Human Factors and the regulations.
In this course, theoretical knowledge and practical skills will be refreshed and case studies discussed. This training will ensure you maintain your CRM skills and expertise to ensure a safe and efficient flight operation.
Both theoretical and practical training will be supported by realistic scenarios in real-to-life training environments. These authentic group exercises will give you the opportunity to reflect on your own strengths and weaknesses, try out alternative approaches, strengthen your CRM skills and awareness.
This course complies with GCAA, EASA and FAA regulations and follows the appropriate regulatory syllabus.
Upon completion of this training course in Crew Resource Management Training for Aircrew – Recurrent, participants will be able to:
- Identify Human Factors in aviation
- Explain CRM principles and objectives
- Explain how CRM supports a safe and efficient flight operation
- Explain Human Performance and limitations
- Apply Non-Technical Skills effectively including situational awareness, communication, teamwork, leadership, workload management, decision-making and assertiveness
- Demonstrate effective communication between the flight deck and cabin
- Demonstrate effective communication and coordination with other operational personnel and ground services
- Assess attitudes, behaviours and personality
- Develop strategies to manage threats, conflict, and errors, and minimize their consequences
- Identify and manage fatigue and vigilance
- Explain the effects of stress and develop effective stress management techniques
- Demonstrate assertiveness
- Describe the importance of self-assessment, self-critique and feedback
- Identify and understand cultural differences
- Describe the Surprise and Startle Effect and its impact on situational awareness and resilience
- Identify and manage passenger Human Factors including crowd control, passenger stress, conflict management and medical factors
Crew Resource Management Training for Aircrew – Initial, within the previous 12 months.
Delivery: The course is delivered at Dynamic Advanced Training, Dubai South, in both classroom and simulated environments.
Suitability: Pilots and Cabin Crew, with a focus on private and business aviation, Ground and Flight Operations.
Recognition and Accreditation: All participants who complete the course receive a certificate of completion issued by Dynamic Advanced Training.